SynergyAIR Power Cycle
The SynergyAIR Power Cycle has an extremely high build quality. It has to be to cope with the powerful turbine. The continuously variable transmission allowing user to go from 14 to 50,000 watts, and despite this massive power potential, the feel is still remarkably smooth and consistent. Its accurate too due to double factor readings taken from the turbine itself.
The independent cranks option can be used to reveal imbalance between the right and left legs of any level of cyclist. It can also be adapted under supervision to be used for those with limb dysfunction of complete lower limb loss.
- Patented integrated continuous variable transmission
- Weighted air displacement turbine with gearing ratio of 1:6 to 1:24
- Power range of 14 watts at 20 rpm to an incredible 50,000 watts @ 150 rpm
- Independent crank mode (informative training tool and inclusive)
- Smooth and quiet belt drive
- Air resistance – Perfect for HIT, HIIT, circuits, cardio and strength training
- Power up or down on a whim, and with one easy adjustment
- Classic, familiar design
Continuous variable transmission managing the the extremely strong, weighted air displacement turbine – the bike is capable of 50000 watts at 150 rpm. The strong frame handles it perfectly.
Perfect AIR alternative
The Power Cycle gives those members the choice of air of they don’t like the upper body motion and want a more aggressive, realistic cycling experience.
The Power Cycle has a more familiar design and seating position resembling the standard indoor studio class bike. It is portable and easy to access in a circuit class too!