Keiser M5i Strider
For home or in the gym – the Keiser M5 is perfect. It’s lightweight, powerless and small size will let you move it around easily and fit almost anywhere.
In stock with supplier and normally deliverable in 1 to 6 weeks
- Height: 72″ / 1829 mm
- Width: 28″ / 711 mm
- Length: 38″ / 965 mm
- Weight: 135 lbs / 61.24 kg
The Keiser M5i Quality
Keiser is known for their quality of build in everything they do. The Keiser M5i Strider is no different. The M5i Strider is ground-breaking. It’s a cross-trainer that is the result of more than a decade of research and many more years in manufacturing experience – 40 years!!
As Keiser equipment is used in sports and performance training facilities across the globe, access to expertise has been plentiful. The M5i uses technology from the globally renowned indoor bike – the Keiser M3 and the M3i. It harnesses their revolutionary magnetic resistance system to achieve smooth, quiet, consistent resistance across the infinite range. it also uses the console that’s easy to use and gives everything users need with no annoying setup.
The Keiser M5i Strider’s Tech
- It has been designed for the start to require practically zero maintenance.
- The Keiser M5i has been specially constructed to keep on-going maintenance costs to a minimum after its initial warranty.
- Similar technology from the M3 and M3i has been used to treat the robust frame and finish. You can expect a long, long life form this cross-trainer.
- It’s small. It will fit into virtually any space in the gym.
- It doesn’t need power. Which means you don’t have to worry about cables and specific positioning on the floor.
- The M5i has Bluetooth, allowing connectivity to the Keiser Apps, helping users get the best out of their fitness exercises.
- It won’t fall apart. The Keiser M5i is made from non-corrosive powder-coated metalwork, aluminium, and plastics. and incorporates a drive belt that won’t require adjustment.
Keiser M5i Full Body Workout:
The upper and lower body action will give you a workout to remember!
Deltoids, Triceps, Biceps, Back/lower back, Abs, Glutes, Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Front Calf, and Rear Calf. Its all there!
The Keiser M5i Strider Console
Keiser’s M5i console is simple to use (you don’t need to do anything) and is designed to provide instant feedback. The system enables monitoring of RPM (pace), power output, resistance, and heart rate to give a superior overall training experience. There is no hassle with the console as there are no buttons to push or fuddle with to get the information you want. It’s all there already.
If you want to track, then the Keiser M5i Strider console comes with Bluetooth compatibility. It connect with the Keiser Apps and can be integrated with external devices and software as Activio, Polar, Performance IQ, Myzone etc.
The User Experience
As well as unbeatable reliability, the M5 is designed to provide maximum comfort which enables the user to focus all energy on their workout. The Keiser M5 range use magnetic resistance that provides a non-contact, non wearing, quiet experience. This is coupled with the V belt drive creates the smoothest resistance feeling and transition between the ‘gears’ of any fitness machine. Accompanying all of this is the adjustable height/stabalisation, the anti slip belt, infinite resistance adjustments and easy to grab, smooth resistance gear lever.
Get the Full Body Workout:
– Deltoids, Triceps, Biceps, Back/lower back, Abs, Glutes, Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Front Calf, and Rear Calf.
“Whether at the gym or at home, the Keiser M5i Strider is sure to take your workout a step ahead.”
Where should the Keiser M5 range be used?
the Keiser M5 range’s design makes it durable for the toughest commercial environments – and is equally as good in the home. Particularly as it is so small and portable. Not to mention no impact and no noise form the whisper quiet M series magnetic resistance.
The Keiser M5i experience
It’s stride length is small and comfortable and the upper body action gets as much fell as the feet. The stride length is close to walking or walking up stairs. It is about 34cm long and instead of horizontal axis, it focuses on a more vertical axis, promoting a climbing effect and a more intense workout.
The Keiser M5i has a user weight limit od 350lbs (159 kg) and a user height range of 4’10” – 6’10″/ 1473 mm – 2082 mm.
NOTE: the Keiser M5 does not come with Bluetooth technology in the console and you won’t be able to use the apps. You will still be able to use heart rate monitors such as Polar.