BH Treadmill Specs Summary
Min / Max Incline
Running Surface Size
Max User Weight
The BH Fitness RC12 TFT Treadmill
The BH Fitness RC12 TFT Treadmill is specifically designed for intensive use at home or light commercial. This treadmill has a 3hp motor (4.5hp peak) and provides a quiet yet powerful maximum speed of 22 km/h. Run in simulated uphill conditions, with a motorised incline up to 15%. This allows for significant variation in the intensity of the exercise at any speed. The treadmill has a large running surface of 155cm x 55cm (61″ x 22″) and has an integrated powerful fan for a nice cooling sensation while exercising.
TFT Touchscreen Monitor
TFT 9″ monitor equipped with 36 preset profiles and 1 user profile which provides great variation in your training which is highly motivational.
Incline and speed instant keys. Helps to control speed and incline intensity.
BH Treadmills – Green Power Tech motors
The treadmill is equipped with an ECO-MODE function which activates a change in the treadmill´s control software (incline and configuration). As a result of these changes, the power consumption drops by an average of 25%, which is good for your electricity bill and the environment!
- Height: 148 cm / 58″
- Width: 94 cm / 37″
- Length: 200 cm / 78.8″
- Weight: 137 kg / 302 lbs
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg / 330 lbs
- Running belt XXL: 155 cm / 61″ x 55 cm / 22″
- Includes Smart Konik shock absorption system (exclusive for the RC line) which helps to prevent injuries
- Flex system for further shock absorption, helps the belt to remain functioning smoothly.
- This machine comes with a 1-year warranty (normal domestic use). The engine and the frame have an extended warranty of 8 years (except wearing parts).
- Comes with UK-plug