The turbine is end weighted for extra resistance and momentum, and to cause more air displacement. It has the perfect cruising settings for the vast majority of people – between 150 watts at 60rpm and 330 at 80.
Perfect AIR alternative
The HIT Cycle Erg gives those members the choice of air of they don’t like the upper body motion and want a more aggressive, realistic cycling experience.
The resemblance to the standard indoor studio class bike makes makes it approachable and therefore more usable. Its easier to jump on and off in a circuit class too!
- Weighted air displacement turbine
- Gearing ratio of 1:13, 2370 watts @ 150 rpm
- Between 150 watts at 60rpm and 330 watts at 80rpm
- Ultra smooth, reliable and quiet belt drive
- Aggressive riding position
[themify_icon icon=”fa-heart-o” link=”http://”]2 year parts warranty (ex wear)
[themify_icon icon=”fa-heart-o” link=”http://”]Small Footprint – 1 meter sq
[themify_icon icon=”fa-heart-o” link=”http://”]No power plug required
READY TO SPEAK TO US?